Lead by Learning.
Wij zijn telefonisch bereikbaar tijdens kantooruren.
Maandag t/m Donderdag
10:00am tot 7:00pm
8:30am tot 5:30pm
Tel: (297) 588-0541
Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers
Professionals working at management level requiring an extended and solid knowledge of financial management.
Financial decisions impact virtually every area of a business/ organization; as a manager, it is up to you to understand how and why. This course will help you understand the information contained in essential financial reports and show you how to use that understanding to make informed, intelligent decisions.
This course includes the following topics:
- Counting the beans: how critical is good finance information, anyway?
- The structure and interrelationship of Financial Statements
- The Balance Sheet: basic summary of value and ownership
- The Income Statement: the flow of progress
- A profit versus cash flow: what is the difference and who cares?
- The Cash Flow Statement: tracking the King
- Critical performance factors: finding the ‘hidden’ information
- Cost Accounting: a really short course in manufacturing productivity
- Business Planning: creating the future you want, step by step
- The Annual Budget: financing your plans
- Financing the business: understanding the Debt versus Equity options
- Attracting outside investors: the entrepreneur’s path