Lead by Learning.
Wij zijn telefonisch bereikbaar tijdens kantooruren.
Maandag t/m Donderdag
10:00am tot 7:00pm
8:30am tot 5:30pm
Tel: (297) 588-0541
A manager’s role is not only to supervise, but also to lead, develop, and direct their employees both individually and collectively to accomplish organizational goals. Understanding the essential responsibilities you have when directing others, and the practices you should employ in order to meet those responsibilities, will lead to you fulfilling your duties and realizing the potential of your entire team.
This course provides information on the key proficiencies required to effectively direct others. Specifically, the steps for setting direction and establishing clear objectives and goals are explored. The importance of organizing, including organizing resources, is discussed. Finally, communicating for clarity and direction, including listening skills, barriers to effective communication, and tips for overcoming communication barriers are covered.
Topics covered during the course are:
- Management concepts and definitions
- The role of a manager and characteristics of an effective leader
- The importance of personnel management
- The difference between personnel organization and human resource management
- Financial aspects of an organization
- Marketing in organizations
- Managing budgets
- Communication skills