Lead by Learning.
Wij zijn telefonisch bereikbaar tijdens kantooruren.
Maandag t/m Donderdag
10:00am tot 7:00pm
8:30am tot 5:30pm
Tel: (297) 588-0541
Basics of Professional Mediation
HR professionals, Senior Executives, CEO’s, Business Owners, Lawyers and others
Doc Opleidingen with Match-It Opleidingen (Netherlands) present a basic course Professional Mediation
Mediation is internationally recognized as a preferred step to solve conflicts between different parties. The role of the mediator is to encourage communication between parties and explore the different avenues that parties can agree on to resolve all types of issues. Where legal steps often have a winning and losing party, mediation aims at win-win solutions.
During this interactive training course you will develop and train professional mediation skills. Upon completion of the course you can register for an exam at the ADR Register (Alternate Dispute Resolution). Even if you do not intend to start immediately as a registered mediator, this course will contribute to your knowledge, skills and personal development in conflict situations.
Upon completion of the course:
- You are able to act as professional mediator in conflict situations
- You are familiar with the key principles and processes of mediation
- You have learned to negotiate towards mutually beneficial solutions and win-win situations
- You will recognize and effectively apply your personal mediation style
- You are able to manage resistance and complex situations
- You can apply different mediation skills and intervention techniques
- You are prepared to handle yourself with the professional attitude and ethics of a mediator
Since October 2017, Mediators with ADR registration are accepted by the Joint Court of Justice of the Dutch-Caribbean islands (https://adr-register.com/nl/over-ons) .
ADR Registration is accredited as a Qualifying Assessment Program (QAP)by the International Mediation Institite (IMI).