Lead by Learning.
Wij zijn telefonisch bereikbaar tijdens kantooruren.
Maandag t/m Donderdag
10:00am tot 7:00pm
8:30am tot 5:30pm
Tel: (297) 588-0541
Conflict Resolution Workshop
Where two or more people work together, there is a chance that conflict will arise. This workshop covers a seven-step conflict resolution process that participants can use to resolve conflict disputes of any size. Participants also are provided a skill set in solution building and finding common ground.
In this workshop, participants learn crucial conflict management skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame. Dealing with conflict is essential for any organization, regardless of the size. If left unchecked or unresolved it can lead to loss of production, absenteeism, attrition and even termination or good employees handing in their notice.
- Understand conflict and conflict resolution
- Understand the six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Know the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools to manage conflict
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques