Lead by Learning.
Wij zijn telefonisch bereikbaar tijdens kantooruren.
Maandag t/m Donderdag
10:00am tot 7:00pm
8:30am tot 5:30pm
Tel: (297) 588-0541
English Grammar & Composition Level 202 (IEI)
Target group: Those who wish to improve and strengthen their intermediate proficiency in the English language and/or those who have successfully completed the English Grammar & Composition Level 101 course
This course is a short-term intensive and thorough training program for those who need to upgrade their English grammar and composition writing to a business proficiency.
We review the Parts of Speech, update and strengthen your grammatical structure, build up your vocabulary, pay attention to commonly misspelled words, improve your reading comprehension and train you in composition.
These are some of the topics that will be presented during this course:
- Definition and identification of parts of speech
- Proper application of among other subjects:
- Nouns (kinds, singular, plural, possessive)
- Pronouns (personal, case, number)
- Verbs (regular, irregular & helping)
- Verb tense (active & passive)
- Capitalization, punctuation, spelling
Guidance on composition through:
- Kinds of sentences and sentence structuring
- Focus on composition rules & paragraph structures
- Composition assignments and dictation
Our special teaching techniques enable us to continue building on participant’s existing know-how, learning style, and interest. We focus on the outcome of the course, as well as the learning process. We keep this process dynamic, flexible, interactive, goal-oriented, pleasurable and challenging.
The course consists of 10 weekly sessions of two hours of instruction by an authorized instructor, course material, multiple exercises, individual guidance, a mid-term test and upon satisfactory completion, you will receive a certificate.
Starting date: See course schedule
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Course fee: Afl. 800.00 (excluding pre-testing: Afl. 80.00)
Prerequisite: English pre-test (EGC 202-score) or EGC 101 certificate
Final Exam: By doc Opleidingen & Trainingen