Lead by Learning.
Wij zijn telefonisch bereikbaar tijdens kantooruren.
Maandag t/m Donderdag
10:00am tot 7:00pm
8:30am tot 5:30pm
Tel: (297) 588-0541
Revitalizing Customer Service
Professionals working at any level within the banking industry of Aruba wanting to revitalize their customer service skills.
This course will have participants using a variety of exercises and group activities to define basic customer service skills and examine how the use of those skills adds to the personal and professional productivity levels of the participants.
At the conclusion of the program participants will be able to:
- Identify and define basic customer service skills
- Use the basic skills in current workplace environments
- Understand how perspectives impact customer service
- Isolate personal symptoms of stress and the possible impact of those symptoms on service levels
- Connect three areas of communications and listening to clarify the intended message
- Apply customer skills to interactions with angry or difficult customers
Solid understanding of the English language will be beneficial for this course.