Lead by Learning.
Wij zijn telefonisch bereikbaar tijdens kantooruren.
Maandag t/m Donderdag
10:00am tot 7:00pm
8:30am tot 5:30pm
Tel: (297) 588-0541
Managing People and Performance
Supervising others can be a tough job. Between managing your own time and projects, helping your team members solve problems and complete tasks your day can fill up before you know it. The Supervisory Skills workshop helps supervisor become more efficient and proficient with information on delegating, managing time, setting goals and expectations (for themselves and others), giving and receiving effective feedback, resolving conflict and discipline.
- Define requirements for particular tasks
- Set expectations for your staff
- Set SMART goals for yourself
- Assign work and delegate appropriately
- The art of giving and receiving feedback
- Manage your time efficiently
- Conflict resolution skills
- New supervisors: what do you need to get started right