Lead by Learning.
Wij zijn telefonisch bereikbaar tijdens kantooruren.
Maandag t/m Donderdag
10:00am tot 7:00pm
8:30am tot 5:30pm
Tel: (297) 588-0541
Middle Management Module Leading & Motivating
Managers at middle management level, staff officers and employees who have the ambition to become managers.
Middle Management consists of four interactive modules: ‘Personnel & Organization’, ‘Leading & Motivating’, ‘Marketing’ and ‘Financial Management’. Each module consists of nine (9) sessions and each is finished with an exam. You will receive a certificate for each module with a passing grade. Once all modules are passed you will receive a diploma.
MODULE LEADING & MOTIVATING
Good communication skills and effective attitude and behavior are the basis for effective leading in any management position. The following topics are discussed during this module:
- The role of the Middle Manager and characteristics of an effective leader
- Basic rules for communication and interaction processes
- What drives behavior
- Recognizing resistance and dealing with it
- How to have professional meetings with your staff
- Giving and receiving professional feedback
- How to handle difficult conversations at work
- Managing conflict
- Understanding negotiation